Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture

I love to look back at old pics.  I was just browsing through my computer pics today.  There are so many I would like to share.  Here are just a few...
 
Kim, Dr. Tom Cocklereece & I the day Kim accepted Christ.  That's in a Baptist Church, so I really can't explain the background!
 

Random pic that came with the computer...pretty, huh?
 

Kim being baptized by Pastor Tom.  Same church as the first pic.  Looks like a Baptist church here!
 
IDK what to say...Just Kim.

Wedding day immediately after the ceremony.  I think that is relief on their faces.  What you can't see is that it is miserably cold in this room...like 50 degrees!
 

Revised caveman?

My two beautiful girls.  Makes me so happy!

RJ enjoying the reception food he worked hard to pay for.  He actually wore a tux during the wedding.  Boy, did he shed that quick.
 

Leah posing on Vacay in TN.  She poses a lot...you'll see...

Dollywood Vacation.  Kim wasn't behaving.

Leah posing at the fountain in Dollywood

IDK where we were, but this tells our whole sibling story!

Cherokee National Forest between Gatlinburg, TN and Cherokee, NC several years ago.  I can tell bc RJ has on that dreaded Stihl hat.  blah!

Me and the girls, same spot as above.

Camping.  That's all I've got!

Me and Dad, the Christmas before he passed.  Love this pic!

Kim, kissing on her first love!


Leah posing...what you can't see is that she is standing ON the seat of her four wheeler.

Leah and Nala (RIP) in the Georgia snow.
 
That's all for now.  I have work to do...see y'all later.  LYMI!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) I am a friend of Kims from college and I just wanted to tell you how much I love your daughter! She has been such an encouragement to me and my marriage! I know she learned so much from you, so thank you! I also love these pictures! :) anyways - just wanted to say hi and let you know you have a fabulous kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very sweet. Kim talks about you all of the time. I think the encouragement goes both ways. She is a fabulous kid and makes me so proud. Though, I don't think I had as much to do with that as I get credit for. I met you one time, very quickly, in the dorm at SAPC, but that was a LONG time ago. Maybe we will meetbagain one day.

      Delete